Friday, October 10, 2008

Disneyworld

We're back from Disneyworld! It was a lot of fun...aside from my MAJOR allergies and subsequent sinus infection that sent me to the hospital! It was so fun going with the babies and seeing their reactions. Liberty went to a princess breakfast in the castle the first day we were there. She had to get up earlier than she's ever gotten up in her life (she likes to sleep late). It was amazing! She got lots of one-on-one time with all the princesses, and the food was great! Unfortunately, she picked her nose while she was talking to Snow White! I was appalled!!! Snow White said to me, "Don't worry, I'm used to the dwarves digging for diamonds all the time". My mother, of course, took a picture, which I will not be posting! My little man got his first Mickey Mouse. He didn't really know what to think of all the hubub, but I'm pretty sure he had a good time--he was fawned over by Grammy and Auntie!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Lol! I bet your mom took a pic- something mine would do too! I love the character breakfasts- they are wonderful! My son got the same Mickey when we went in May...he liked pooh's playground..imagine all the way to Disney for a playground LOL. Glad you had fun.

em's scrapbag said...

What a fun, fun trip. So happy for you.