Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrapbooking

I used to be a big time scrapbooker. Then I had kids, and didn't have time to scrapbook anymore. Which is very ironic, since that's when all the important moments start. I bought an issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine the other day, and found an amazing site. Its www.scrapblog.com. Its a free site, and so much fun to use! You download your photos and then drag them onto the page (they have TONS of pre-made templates). You can even save them as JPEG images and print them! You can also have them printed and bound in hardcover albums. Warning: its very addictive!

4 comments:

Oz Free Classifieds said...

Thanks for the heads up about scrapblog.com.

I visited it and its a cool site, indeed.

WARNING: Visit at your own risk.lol

Jeanette said...

Great pages! I may have to go check it out, it's probably the only way my kids will ever have scrapbook pages LOL

why aren't YOU in any of these pictures???

Jeanette said...

Hey, I tagged you on my blog =0)

Cara said...

K, so now I can comment without giving you away! ; )! Love this site- had to check it out immediatley! I am a fanaticall scrapbooker (although I am behind) and loved seeing some new ideas that may help me catch up! Thanks for sharing!