Monday, December 7, 2009

Fabric Binge, Part Two

I received my huge Fat Quarter Shop order today! Yaaaay! This is all part of the graduation gift from my Mommy and Daddy. I ordered the entire line of Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey. My plan is to make patchwork curtains for my studio.

I also ordered a bunch of Meadowsweet by Sandi Henderson and some other miscellaneous prints.
I have been very blessed in the fabric department lately, so I've decided to pay it forward. I picked up 14 fat quarters of Denyse Schmidt's Hope Valley to use as a prize for my next giveaway! Keep your eyes peeled: I will most likely be announcing it tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What pretty fabrics -- and congrats on your graduation! I love your dresden block, and can't wait to see your new applique pattern!

Deb said...

What a lcuky girl you are with all of those scrummy fabrics Jennifer. Can't wait for the result of putting them all together
hugs Deb

Kaye Prince said...

Gosh Jennifer! I'm so jealous! I know envy doesn't look good on me, but you'll forgive me this time right?

Sherri said...

Yes...you are definitely blessed in the fabric department lately...congrats, too!

Gloria J W said...

Ooohhhh.... what fun, fabric shopping is!! What did you graduate from... and if it's not too hard.. maybe your Mum and Dad could adopt me too if all this fabric is involved. Have heaps of fun with your lovely materials...
Rainbow smiles... Gloria

prashant said...

Can't wait for the result of putting them all together
How to make a website